- Friday Freebie : 24 Creative Flat Icons for Flat design (PSD)Posted 4 days ago
- 20 Happy Mothers Day 2013 Cards With Beautiful Typography.Posted 12 days ago
- Fresh Flat UI Kit ( PSD ) Free Download .Posted 14 days ago
- All About Flat Design & Flat website design Examples for inspirationPosted 16 days ago
- 32 Creative Horse Logo Design Examples for InspirationPosted 17 days ago
- 5 Free Business Card Templates (PSD)Posted 18 days ago
- Logo Inspiration : Creative logo designs made from dots.Posted 26 days ago
- FREE UI KITS AND OTHER FREE PSD RESOURCES FOR DESIGNING INFOGRAPHICSPosted 65 days ago
- 50 plus Super HD Car Wallpapers for your DesktopPosted 108 days ago
- 50 Best Creative Book and magazine Cover Designs for Inspiration.Posted 108 days ago
BMW i8 Spyder Unveiled adds extra sportiness to its i-series line-up
Among the most eye-catching features of the BMW i8 Spyder Concept are the upward-swivelling, windowless doors and a range of purpose-oriented on-board equipment including electric kickboards stowed under a transparent tailgate. The sports car is based around the innovative LifeDrive architecture, itself underpinned by a lightweight modular construction and the use of high-quality high-tech materials.
Before we go further remember to Subscribe to our Free Rss Feed or Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with our postings
The BMW i8 Spyder Concept is a plug-in hybrid powered by an eDrive drivetrain combining a high-performance electric motor and petrol combustion engine. The lithium-ion battery supplying the motor with power can be recharged in an extremely short space of time from any domestic power socket. Together, the car’s minimised weight, low centre of gravity and finely judged balance, coupled with a combined system output of up to 260 kW (354 hp), promise unbeatable dynamic capability, exceptional efficiency and unbridled driving pleasure.
BMW i8 Gellary :
Before we go further remember to Subscribe to our Free Rss Feed or Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with our posting