- Friday Freebie : 24 Creative Flat Icons for Flat design (PSD)Posted 8 days ago
- 20 Happy Mothers Day 2013 Cards With Beautiful Typography.Posted 16 days ago
- Fresh Flat UI Kit ( PSD ) Free Download .Posted 18 days ago
- All About Flat Design & Flat website design Examples for inspirationPosted 19 days ago
- 32 Creative Horse Logo Design Examples for InspirationPosted 21 days ago
- 5 Free Business Card Templates (PSD)Posted 22 days ago
- Logo Inspiration : Creative logo designs made from dots.Posted 29 days ago
- FREE UI KITS AND OTHER FREE PSD RESOURCES FOR DESIGNING INFOGRAPHICSPosted 69 days ago
- 50 plus Super HD Car Wallpapers for your DesktopPosted 112 days ago
- 50 Best Creative Book and magazine Cover Designs for Inspiration.Posted 112 days ago
Bring Windows 8 Metro UI to your Chrome using MySites Extension.
Every one now seems to be pleased with the Microsoft’s New Windows 8 Metro look and its functionality, if you are one of those who are also a fan of that metro look This Chrom Extension will please you very much, Now you can Have your New Tab page in Google Chrome like a Metro Tiles Page, Your Fav. Websites , Apps and most visited web page will be organised in the manner showing below.
Normally the New tab page in CHROME is quite dull and boring, Not any more , Adding this extension to your chrome will fancy up every thing on new tab page,it will increase your browsing speed and you can have your fav. websites categorised in a Metro UI Fashion.
You can tweak and arrange the tiles however you wish, and just like in the Windows 8 Consumer Preview, the sizes of the blocks are directly related to how often you click them. Although the constant chopping and changing can be a little annoying, the fact that your most frequented show up in a large, “Click Me!” fashion means you needn’t be scanning around on a whim trying to find your most used among the plethora of tiles.
Unfortunately, as far as the web search bar goes, you’re stuck with MyStart’s built-in search engine, although it does appear to be a dressed up version of Google. Anyhow, you can easily use Chrome’s Omnibar instead, and although it would be nice to change the web search bar to something custom, it’s not the end of the world.
MySites for Google Chrome [Chrome Web Store link]